Sunday, December 18, 2011

love poem

                                                                                 LA, 2010
I can see    
the stars
the sky is dark
and if I just
face forward
it would be
just you and me


sound of your water
pushing up against me
pushing up
against the
sand and earth


It rained
while we were
eating
the sand is wet
I can
see you
moving swaying
hitting up
against me
my ears are happy
to see you
hear you again


at nite
you are more
alive
more you


not may witnesses
onlookers
pushing you
making noise
too new
too unnatural
modern sounds
your sound
is a million years
old


the darkeness

helps me
remember
you are rough
sometimes
unpredictable
all times
I think I know you
then you change
why do I bother
to leave you
to say goodbye...
just keep
coming back
same circle
and
always sad
when it ends


I keep trying
to run away
from you from me
I love you


every one of us
our own path...
yours is everlasting
you are always in
front of the
moon
in front of me

No comments:

Post a Comment